“Youth & Children are future of any country, they can Change the World, they can do anything whatever they want, if they wish to do.” – Balraj Arpit
- One of the esteemed entrepreneur & leader of the World who’d initiated Green Youth Generation in 2011 and within a year, he has spreaded this organization in more than 30 countries across the Globe.
- He has excellent convincing power/ability to convince people for right work. Environmental enthusiast, aware and motivate people for sustainable development.
- Ability to do anything whatever he want for better future of present and next generation. Believe in six letter word ‘C-H-A-N-G-E’.
What is COP 19 – Sustainable Innovation Forum 2013?
Innovative policy, finance, technology and leadership are fundamental to achieving a climate neutral future. Now in its fourth year, the 2013 Sustainable Innovation Forum brings together leaders from business, government, finance and NGOs to catalyse innovation with the aim of accelerating green growth and sustainable development. Organised on behalf of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) alongside the UNFCCC Conference of the Parties (COP), the forum generates robust debate and shares ideas, technology and solutions that can be turned into positive actions to climate-proof the post-2015 development agenda.
What I Need?
Expenses (3 days):
- Day I – One day before conference.
- Day II – Conference day.
- Day III – Next Day of conference
- Round trip flight cost: $ 765 (Rs. ~45,000 INR) – www.MakeMyTrip.com
- Accommodation: $ 80/night (Rs. ~4,800 INR) – www.cop19accommodation.com
- Daily allowance: $60/day (Rs. ~3000 INR)
- Indiegogo fee: 4% of total
- Total: $ 1215 + Indiegogo fee = ~ $1300